Digital transformation has generated a growing demand for so-called digital talent. Professionals must know how to respond to the new demands of users and customers, adapting to their continuous changes.
Digital talent is the key to allow organizational transformation initiatives through technology, processes and analytics to not only achieve their objectives, but also maximize their impact.
The evolution of selection processes has led us to a dual scenario: profile positions that require mass processing and objectivity; and specialist positions that require improvements to selection effectiveness and a significant degree of proactivity on the part of companies.
Digital talent can bring decisive value to these challenges in the following ways:
1. Identifying the technological leaders who know how to guide the digitization of companies.
2. Promoting a "digital spirit" among employees by encouraging their development so that they acquire new digital skills (from both an individual and organizational point of view, through management leadership and deployment of resources).
3. Generating collaborative relationship models through digital support (employee portals, knowledge management processes, new agile internal communication channels, etc.).
4. Dynamizing the adoption of knowledge through optimized and innovative management of the learning process (e-Learning, Peer-coaching, etc.).
5. Managing the life cycle of digital talent through the recruitment, development and dynamization of people, supported through methodologies and technological solutions that facilitate the speed and sustainability required.